Sunday, October 01, 2006

In the Meantime - Sockhop!


In between times of waiting for packages for Sock Wars, I've signed up for my first ever knit-along event over at RomancingtheYarn.blogspot.com. Officially called a SockHop....we are doing whatever sock pattern we like and keeping track of each other starting today. I decided to FINALLY give my Austerman Step yarn a try and I am loving it!!! I'm also trying out a pattern from Charlene Schurch's book Sensational Knitted Socks for the first time. I have a feeling I am going to love owning this book as it makes every single pattern customizable to exact foot measurements......and I don't have to do any of the math!!

*YEAH!!* (Love that!)

I think I am going to keep this pair all for myself! The pic shows where I am--just on the leg portion of sock #1......but that's ok. I have a feeling I'll be dead tomorrow when the mail comes in (socks of doom from mistyknits in CA for the war......)

Well, back to it I go!
Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love your sock photos! And, of course, the Grommit icon in your profile. =)

(Found you via the SockHop, which I'm doing as well.)