Monday, November 06, 2006

Silly Nonsense Stuff

Looks like this promises to be another busy week at work! Final deadline on the project is Friday so wish me luck!

In the meantime, I took the "What Kind of American English Do You Speak?" quiz. Here are my results.

Your Linguistic Profile:
75% General American English
15% Upper Midwestern
5% Midwestern
0% Dixie
0% Yankee


Guess that makes sense! My parents were born in Minnesota and Iowa. And although I was born in California, it doesn't really count as we moved back to Iowa when I was 6 months old. (And just for the record, I'm from the part of Iowa where the word "wash" has NO "r" in it!!!!)

OTN: Lana Grossa MegaBoots Stretch sock #2 along with the Aran afghan I'm making for my DS and some fingerless gloves I'm doing for my 15 yr. old DN for Christmas as well.

Here's my felting supplies for "Get Felted" over at Romancing the Yarn (check them out!) I've got my first bowl knitted and will take pics tomorrow before I felt it.

No comments: