Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I Suspected

I've been hearing lots of chatter lately about Facebook and some of its alleged practices. I've long wondered about the actualy benefits of the site and other social networking sites. I have my doubts as to whether FB or any of them really ever connected people in anything other than a superficial (dare I add, ARTIFICIAL) way. [Yes, yes, I know....I AM over 45 years old. I am still entitled to my thoughts and opinions!]

When I got home from school this afternoon to check Facebook in order to see if there were any updates on family who've been have a rough time of it healthwise and are hospitalized, I got the following response from my computer security/anti-virus software:


(actual screen shot of my computer upon my third attempt to access FB.)

1 comment:

McVal said...

LOL! So your virus scanner thinks it's fraudulent? I think you've got a virus! Which is exactly why if any FB ap asks for permission to access my data, I just say, forget it.
I hope you get it cleaned up soon!