Friday, January 04, 2013

Inspiration For the New Year

Hi folks! Many people start the new year with lots of ideas, plans, resolutions or goals for the days, weeks and months ahead. Just in case you are in need of some inspiration, here are a couple things I've found inspiration from in the last couple of weeks. Perhaps you'd enjoy them too!

I kind of lost my mojo for the Art Abandonment project as summer's heat zapped my energy and then school resumed. Want to know what/who has gotten me to clean off my creative space and make room for art again? It's Joanna Banana Design Originals right here on Blogspot! You MUST go check out her projects and great mixed media art!

I also think that I have failed to mention the inspiration I get from Star Gazer Creates. She has a lot of unique and varied projects going on. I think you might have a few creative ideas sparked by looking through her blog!

I am finally on Pintrest as well. You can find me HERE. I am always adding new boards. I have a Books Worth Reading board, a couple photography boards, a knitting projects board and several more (including Yummy Bites!)

If you haven't explored Pintrest yet, be forewarned: it's addicting!

In knitting news, I completed 5 scarves for co-workers for the holidays. I also did a brioche rib scarf which has turned out to be for me. And I'm working on a self-designed pair of socks in an autumn oranges varigated yarn that has begged to have embossed leaves running up the side of each leg. We'll see how they turn out. I am using my NEW Signatures needles which my DH gave me for Christmas. They are SO perfect! I love them!



Stay warm!

1 comment:

McVal said...

I have NOT been on there lately... Need to.

And by the way, THANK YOU!!! for the game! We've already played it a few times and just because it's Robb's favorite movie, doesn't mean he wins.
HA!