I've been working on completing my second pair of socks using the pattern, "Breeze" from www.knitty.com. The first pair I did I used varigated yarn I had dyed myself. Not a good choice as virtually none of the stitch pattern was visible. This time I used KnitPicks new yarn, Risata, in the colorway "buttermilk." The yarn is 42% cotton, 39% superwash merino wool, 13% polyamide, and 6% elite elastic.
I liked working with this yarn, a lot. It's not as "stretchy" as Cascade's Fixation, but had a nice little "rebound" to it. Here is a close-up of the heel cable:
The first time I made the socks for my DD (who wears a women's US size 9 shoe) I made the large size. As it turned out, they are really too big for her. I made this pair following the instructions for the medium sized sock (for myself, same sized feet) and they fit nicely. I also opted for the rolled cuff instead of the ribbed one. I really like how they turned out!