Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pass It On

My friend Val over at Sew Not My Day passed along the Happy 101 award to me!



Thanks Val!

Ten things that make me happy include (but are not limited to):

1. My husband.
2. My children.
3. Our cats.
4. Knitting.
5. Taking photos.
6. Walking in nature.
7. Warm cookies.
8. My extended family.
9. The sound of my wind chimes.
10. Traveling/road trips.

(Sheesh, I got to #10 quickly!)

I hereby bestow this same blog award on everyone & anyone who stops by to read this!
If you're here, take the picture and put it out there on your own blog. Happiness is something to give away, not hoard--so I'm passing it on to "all y'all!"

Happy Thursday, Happy Knitting, Happy....Whatever!

1 comment:

McVal said...

Woohoo! I get it back! I'm with you on all your list except for #4 and #9. As I don't have/do those. Great list!