Monday, April 11, 2011

Lost: Mojo

Yes, something seems to be missing. Alas, it's my mojo.

I have been getting some knitting done. (I've nearly completed the shawlette in the Knit Picks Chroma which I showed you a while back. Also completed 2 pairs of socks and working on another.)

I finished the books for my book clubs (even led the discussion on Stephanie Kallos' "Sing Them Home.")

Made a new recipe, Almond Bars, to serve @ book club. (Think the delicious filling in Dutch letters. Super yummy all on their own, but really sinfully delectable with almond tea!!) [Thanks to DD's infusion nurse, Laurie, for that recipe!]

Have been geocaching. Went to our first event over the weekend (despite foggy weather that looked slightly threatening.)

Have been carving stamps for letterbox caches and/or letterboxing. (Related to geocaching, but different.)

Went to DS's induction into National Honor Society. [kudos Christopher!!]

I don't know what it is about this blog though.....for some reason I just couldn't motivate myself to get in here, sit down, and write anything about something.

So, if any of you happen to spot or come across my blogging mojo, I'd be glad to get it back. Drop me a line if you find it!

Thanks!

2 comments:

McVal said...

Congrats to Christopher!!!! Maddy made it in this year too!
I hope you get your mojo back... I've been checking every day just in case. Can't wait to see your shawlette!

Caffeine Girl said...

I've been wondering where you were! I'm glad to hear from you. Do keep writing!