If you've seen the comments to my last post, then you will have noticed that my friend Val over at Sew Not My Day tagged me! (I'm trying not to dwell on the fact that I spent the entire 2nd Grade lunch doing my duty with fingers crossed on both hands to avoid any "cheese touches" or cooties (either the boy or girl variety: both seemed to be going around today!) and the vague sense that this fact should exempt me from having been tagged.....but I'm a good sport, so I will play nicely!)
Post these rules. (check.)
You must post 11 random things about yourself. (check.)
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. (check.)
Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." Legitimately tag 11 people!!
Eleven Random Facts About Yours Truly
1. I prefer to have the t.p. in my biffy come out over the TOP of the roll.
2. I listen to NPR in my car.
3. My favorite color growing up was yellow.
4. I have been known to sneak chocolate chips out of the cupboard.
5. My children call our guest room "The Yarn Room." This may mean I have a hoarding problem when it comes to fiber.
6. Fourth grade was one of my favorite years during school.
7. I recently went to a giant used book sale with the express purpose of finding a favorite childhood series, All-of-a-Kind Family.
8. I watch Ice Road Truckers (And my favorite driver is Alex K.).
9. I also watch Ghost Hunters.
10. I like rainy days.
11. My OCD wants to know why this is a list of 11 things instead of the more standard list of 10?
Questions Val Asked Which I Am To Answer
1) What was the name of your favorite pet growing up?
2) Have you ever been arrested and why?
No, but I have had some tickets for speeding!
3) What was the name of your kindergarten teacher?
4) If you only had an avocado, cream cheese and chocolate bar, what would you do with them?
Eat the avacado and plant the pit in hopes of growing more avacadoes. Put the cream cheese on the chocolate and enjoy!
5) How many cars have you owned in your lifetime?
7, I think!
6) Are you on a diet?
Ummmm.....going to plead the 5th on this one.
7) Do you drink pop and if so, what kind is your favorite?
Diet Dr. Pepper....seriously!!
8) What kind of cell phone do you own? if any?
OLD Verizon. Very basic. Unsmart. But purple!
9) What size shoe do you wear?
Oddly enough, the same size as the number of this question!
10) Do you decorate for Valentine's Day?
I did when the kids were small. Now I only do in my classroom at school.
11) Do you have your summer vacation planned already?
Sadly, yes. We are planning not to do one this year, other than a couple long weekends or a day trip here and there.
This is the part where I am supposed to write up questions for the people I am tagging to answer. I've kind of lost track of most of the people/blogs I used to follow, so I don't think I have 11 people I could tag. Instead, I am going to break the rules and not post new questions or tag people. (Sorry Val!)
Have a great day and weekend everyone!