Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fun, Light Reading

Ok, I'm totally hooked on Alexander McCall Smith's series of books that began with The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency.



The books are delightful! They're under 200 pages which means you can read them in a day (or two). The characters are engaging. The way Mma solves the mysteries, ingenious!





I have read the first three this past week or so. I'm saving the fourth for tomorrow as I have some family related stuff that means I'll be doing some waiting for several hours.

I've discovered that between my local library and the Ames Public Library (for which I also have a membership card) I can download these books as free library loans to my Nook. How fun/cool is that?!

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

McVal said...

Cool! I'm going to check our library and see if they carry them!