Tuesday, February 23, 2010

An Owl Arrived

An owl arrived yesterday while I has making a hasty trip to Sioux City to deliver misplaced negatives in time for a photography assignment to be completed. It came from Indiana and had this terific package:



This is the Reducio Sock Swap I'm in on Ravelry. This is Round 9, and I've done several of the rounds. I'm just so thrilled each time I participate. It's fun to see what other knitters do, and now I have this ADORABLE little amaguri owl in addition to the terrific HP items and the wonderful owl mug cozie!

Thanks so much to Freya Lovegood for such a SUPERB package!!

5 comments:

McVal said...

Congrats! The owl is too cute and those snacks look pretty good too!

Maurie Kirschner said...

I saw your comment on Permission to Unwind and flew on over to see if you had posted a picture of the owl cozy - and you had! I love it! Is there a pattern out there for it?

kshotz said...

Hi Maurie! I did a litte searching after it arrived in hopes of finding the pattern and came up with this:

http://myknittingbasket.blogspot.com/2009/11/owl-coffee-cup-cozie.html

Hope this works for you!

Maurie Kirschner said...

That's great! Thanks!

alex said...

Amazing post....keep posting



Tapshop321

Houston SEO
Houston Search Engine Optimization