Friday, January 28, 2011

Mum's the Word

I'm beginning a stealthy project doing a test knit for a designer in Germany. I can't post much information, but I think it's ok to let you know I'm using my Knit Picks Stroll - Kettle Dyed yarn in the colorway "Jay." (Think deep, lovely blue!)

Once the designer has the pattern perfected and up for sale, I'll point you all to it!

Here's something I can show and tell:


This is the pattern Pimpelliese available on Ravelry for free. I'm using my Chroma yarn in the Sunrise colorway. I like it a lot and the pattern is fun to knit. In theory it will only take this one skein of fingering weight yarn. It is a shawlette/scarf.

In caching news, we received our first souvenir for finding enough caches right here in our home state.

That's pretty fun! I'm hoping to add another souvenir in the near future.

Looking forward to the weekend; how about you?

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

McVal said...

How awesome is the stealth project?! SHHH!!!
I love your Pimpelliese scarf... Very nice.
As for caching... We haven't had time around here and besides, it's COLD!