Thursday, February 14, 2008

Yarn Love

When life hands you people who are busy (and therefore can't spend time simply chatting on the telephone, which is totally understandable. Some people work for a living for crying out loud!) turn to your stash and think "extra knitting time." (Because, let's face it: no one wants to clean their house for a Valentine's treat, now do they?)

I'll be the first to confess that walking into my guest room is almost as good as walking into a yarn shop. I've got stash. Big stash. Overflowing stash. It's amazing.
(And my DH still bought me the sock yarn kit from Knit Picks for Christmas! That's real love, that is!)

I love my stash. Here are some photos I shot for the magazine. (I've written a Knitting 101 article for March.)









Enjoy the yarn love.....I'm going to go knit!

No comments: