Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spinning

I tried to figure out who wrote/sang the song with the lyrics:

"I'm so dizzy, my head is spinning..."

but a quick Google didn't turn up the answer.

The fact is, the lyrics are true for me today.

Literally.

Woke up with vertigo/spinning.
I think it's due to congestion in my right ear.
It's not fun, this much I know.

So I'm laying kinda low today. Trying not to turn my head much.

I needed something simple to knit, so I'm making Elizabeth Zimmerman's baby blanket which is knit in four sections. (I found the pattern in my copy of The Opinionated Knitter.)

I'm making it from this:



It's Knit Picks' new organic cotton which comes in these lovely natural colors.
Handy that there are 4 colors. And EZ's blanket is knit in four sections.

It's all garter stitch and I don't have to watch my hands move to do it.

Typing on the computer, however, is making me nauseous, so I guess I'll sign out and go back to the couch.

Hopefully I won't be spinning tomorrow!

1 comment:

McVal said...

http://www.lyricsbox.com/tommy-roe-lyrics-dizzy-xxjkhdz.html

Sorry you're feeling icky. I've had that before. No fun.