Wednesday, August 11, 2010
The goal for my KAL hat project is to complete the first section of the 10-row pattern by the end of today.
I really like how it looks!! It reminds me both of a leaf motif and a stained glass/arched window. I had to pay close attention on a couple of the rows because I got off by one stitch (which, as you can imagine, throws the entire pattern off!!) and had to frog back to the beginning of the round and try again. (Thank goodness I discovered the error before going on to the next round!)
The next part of the pattern is to repeat this 10 row pattern. I'm thinking I can have that done by the end of Friday given the fact I've now done it once.
Stay tuned! (and happy knitting!)