Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Swatch

Here is a bit of a teaser r.e. what's been on my needles the past few days. I can't show you any more of the project for a few more days since these are going to be gifted to someone who may, on occasion, stop in and read what's going on with my sticks-n-string habit.



I think the person for whom they have been knit will like them.

Just watched Nanny McPhee for the first time. Cute movie. Have I mentioned that I can hardly wait for the first Deathly Hallows movie November 19. I re-read the book at the beginning of summer. (I guess being a huge Harry Potter fan is my guilty pleasure.)

Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

McVal said...

Ooh pretty!

We liked Nanny McPhee. I heard a sequel is coming out this summer.

Caffeine Girl said...

I love your "secret" project. I can't wait to find out what yarn you're using. Those colors are so pretty.

Have you or your kids read The Hunger Games? It's a pretty intense series. The writing isn't great but the plot keeps you reading.