Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My Day



I realized on this first day back to the "normal" schedule (read: "school year schedule") that I spend a lot of time in the van. Driving kids to school. Running errands. Going to do interviews, photo shoots or places to do research (mostly the library, but sometimes other places too). Going to meetings. Going to the coffee shop (sometimes to work as barista, other times to enjoy the libations, once a week for my knitting circle). Driving to appointments (doctors, dentists, orthodontists, etc.) Picking kids up from school. Running the kids to activities. Running the kids' errands. Occasionally doing something in the evening with my husband.

The view above is what I see between 2:45 p.m. and 3:15. I am parked by the junior high school waiting for my DS. I usually use this time to journal. Sometimes I read. Sometimes I knit. Occasionally I get a call on my cell phone that I answer.

No comments: